Joe and Eric offer a complete range of piano services, including tuning, regulation, repair, finish repair, rebuilding and moving. We are also happy to help you when considering purchasing a new or used piano or upgrading the piano you currently have.
As Registered Piano Technicians (RPT) members of the Piano Technicians Guild, we subscribe to the following code of ethics :
- I will act honorably and in a professional manner.
- I will render the best possible service under the circumstances, always keeping the best interests of my client in mind.
- I will engage only in fair trade practices in the knowledge that I am reflecting the honesty and integrity for which the Piano Technicians Guild stands.
- I will use the name and trademarks of the Piano Technicians Guild properly and will encourage others to do the same.
- I will strive to upgrade my professional skills and I will encourage and help others to do the same.
- I will promote, in any way that I can, good will toward my profession and toward the music industry.
- Expert piano tuning, including historical temperaments
- Regulation, which is the routine adjustment of the mechanical components of the action to compensate for age and wear
- Voicing, which is the adjustment of the tone color and quality produced by your piano
- Repairs in the home, including sticking keys, broken strings, odd sounds, keys that keep ringing and keys that don’t product a tone
- Shop repairs, including keytop repair and replacement, key rebushing, action refurbishment
- Help and advice when purchasing a new or used piano or selling your piano
- Sales and installation of humidity control devices, including Dampp Chaser Piano Lifesaver System.
- Accessories, parts, covers
- Professional cleaning
- Minor finish repair in the home and major finish repair in the shop, including high gloss polyester repair